AGR vs Delphi?

Can someone tell me the difference between the AGR 12:1 steering box that Summit sells for $370 and the Delphi 12.7:1 steering box that OPG sells for $600? CPP apparently also has them, but no prices are listed on the page. And I also have no idea what the differences are between the 500 series, 400 series, and 600 series. From what I can tell, the 600 series is applicable to our cars. I've seen others here reference a Delphi 670; the page says their 500 series are 14:1, and the 400 series are for... trucks? I guess?

I'm trying to weigh the costs vs benefits of rebuilding the stock with new linkage from Hotchkis and a fast-ratio box, or rack and pinion. I know I eventually want R&P because I want a modern feel, but I also want to get this girl on the road ASAP.

i just called the part store i deal with,they sell delphi.

got a part number ?

when i did mine i used a steering box out of an 87 mc.

cost less than 200

but... you will need line adaptors.40.00 or so.

steers great.

I bought a used GTA / IROC box for $40 off Craigslist. Bolted right in. Also a G-body will fit also. Love the feel now and the short distance needed to turn the steering wheel.