Heat controller vacuume lines

lopez70

Need some help with vacuum lines from heater controller. I removed dash and all air ducts while restoring. The original heater controller still attached with vacuum lines. I found my original vacuum tank but not sure I connected correctly. I have two 1/4" lines from controller through firewall. I believe one goes to tank and not sure where the other goes. Does anyone have a diagram for these lines and what doors they open? I think everything used to work 15 years ago but I need to make sure it does now. Thanks.

Leroy the other vacuum line goes to the heater valve on the inner fender if your Monte is a 70. The vacuum tank holds the vacuum then its supply to the 1/4" hose to the control panel. The heater valve is open when the control panel is place in heat mode. In the top of the cowl there is a fresh air door which is control when the control panel is placed in vent mode along with a door in the passenger kick panel that will open.

Hi, so when the control is on vent the cowl door and the passenger kick panel are open , when the control is off the doors should be closed? thanks