questioin about wires in fuse box

willie

Hello everyone!!!

I finally got a chance to install the dash and wiring in the dash today. Question is I have 3 wires in question, all of witch are in the fuse box on the acc feeds, Top one is orange and has an extention wire coming from the clip about 4 inches out and then clipped off to noplace, this is the acc lighting package. Middle is red, same thing comes out of the acc clip about 3 inches and is clipped, goes noplace. this goes to the defogger switch. Last wire is pink and it goes to the bottom acc prong and in that harness about 6 to 8 inches away is a yellow wire with a black stripe and a female clip that I don't know where it goes to.

I do have a pic, but its on my phone (batt in camera died) and don't know how to install it now.

Any help is appreciated greatly.  Thx

Typically the orange wire is for accessories such as power windows, power door locks, power seat. The pink accessories wire are for the lighter things such as a power trunk release.

You can always stop by Willie and check out mine. I have all those toys in mine.