Horse shoe shifter

red/white04

Were all these shifters the same? A local yard by me has what I believe is a 73-77 Buick horse shoe shifter a 73-77 cutlass. It still has the column shift in it as well so it's definitely not original. I can get it for next to nothing. Complete! I know the console is not correct but curious if the shifter is the same. Looks identical. Heres what it looks like.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-76-buick-grand-sport-regal-skylark-century-automatic-center-console-/252236021563?hash=item3aba703f3b:g:NogAAOSwAYtWKkQL&vxp=mtr

Matt here is a picture of a stock 70-72 Monte console (Chevelle console and shift is the same 68-72) console002.jpg The Monte will have a wood gain look on the top plate and the Chevelle top plate is alum console001.jpg That is the same console just different top plates. The one you post looks to sit to the side of the transmission hump, where the Chevelle and Monte console sits on top of the hump.