Door lock clip

Leghome

Anyone have an OEM number for the clip pictured below. It holds the rod into the latching mechanism on my Keyless Klassic door lock. It looks the same as the factory clips that came on a lot of newer cars. I sent Tom an email asking if he sells the clips but thought to give myself something to do I n=might look around and see I fi I can find a suitable replacement.

post-785-0-60113000-1459699871_thumb.jpg

post-785-0-22731800-1459699879_thumb.jpg

Larry, when I was installing factory power locks in my '70, I needed two of those.  I looked everywhere and finally stopped by the local Chevy dealer's parts department.  The counter guy studied the actuator rod I brought him for a few seconds and disappeared into the back room.  Soon he came back with two of the original metal clips (work just like the plastic ones) and handed them to me ... no charge!  I nearly fainted, but thanked him and went on my way.

I'm betting that Tom will come through for you, but if not, you might try your local Chevy parts guy.  Good luck.