Those w/ Viking coil overs.

The fronts I would say you have about 2-3" of adjustability and the rears have well over 4". With just a few clicks you can go from a Cadillac to a Porsche in ride quality. What more could one want?

The shocks come with 2 clicker knobs, one for compression and one for rebound. They have 12 different settings each. The spring position determines ride height. It is adjustable using spanner wrenches that are included. The rear shock position has an upper or lower position to help with the ride height you want. I chose the upper position and my rear is around 26" from the ground to the center of the wheel well. If you choose you can have a low rider and use the lower shock mount. Hope this helps.

Yes it does. Been looking at that kit for 2 years now. Sadly the American dollar going up did not help. To my door it will probably cost me about 2k for front and rear. Hard pill to swallow. I need a new front suspension though as mine is the original and it's sagging so bad I scrub my fenders when I turn.

That and I have a 454 waiting it's turn in the engine bay.

Yeah, lot of money for the kit but if you can take the hit, it is a good upgrade all around. On a side note all of the annoying noises that come from the original springs are now gone and it rides so much better. I also changed out the lower rear control arms too.

Go adjustable? I have a few things that will be done at the same time. Have boxed lowers to go with a sway bar and hopefully I can get the 12 bolt rear out of the parts car and throw that in.