ENGINE - DYnomax Headers

Did anybody else use Dynomax ceamic coated headers? Well, I did and the passenger side hits the suspension. If $210 looks good for ceramic headers, it's not such a good deal if they don't fit. I decided to just "make" them fit which doesn't look too good, but you can't really see it, unless it's pointed out(under the car).

i bought my car with headers already installed . its my first personal experience with them and it will likely be my last . the danged things drag the road on the left side .(its 2 inches longer, hanging down then the right side ) its a pain to change plugs,starter ,transmission cant even do a compression check on some cyclinders and i dont know what else yet .for street use i am just not sure of there worth . a set of shorty blockhugger style maybe ,but no more long collector tubes for me . frown.gif when this set goes its likley cast manifolds go back on . mike

anybody want to buy a set of these headers, mine are still in good condition but i am going to get a set of shorties for ground clearance....these will also fit 70-81camaro