ENGINE - Adjusting valves w/ roller rockers???

OK i just got my set of chromemoly full roller rockers in today and i was wondering if you adjust the valves with the engine running if it squirts oil everywhere or if because of the oil hole position and the posi locks that it doesnt squirt everywhere and if it still does what can u do to deflect if???? thanks

Is your cam a solid roller or hydro? If its a hydro you can adjust them with the engine running. If its a solid you should adjust them valve by valve with a feeler gauge. You can get rocker splash guards from the local auto store which will keep the oil from going everywhere. Not all splash guards work with roller rockers. Take a rocker with you to make sure you can get it on. Mine are super super hard to get on but they do work. Also before you install all of the roller rockers. You need to check your rocker geometry. Many roller rockers depending on design can change your rocker geometry. This also is effected by how much lift your cam has. The tip of the rocker arm should ride close to the center of the valve stem during the lift. If the tip of the rocker rides on the outside or inside edge of the stem you have a geometry problem and this can lead to stress on the value and failure of the valve or the valve guide. You can buy a push rod length checker that is adjustable so you can determine the proper length push rod for your set up. The correct length push rod should allow the tip of the rocker to travel in the center of the valve stem during the opening and closing of the valve. The rocker tip will travel a little toward the outside edge of the stem and a little toward the inside during this process but most of the time should be in the center section of the valve stem . Again if the rocker tip rides from outside of the valve stem to the center or inside of the valve stem to the center you have a geometry problem. You also need to check the clearance between the stud and rocker at full lift. Some roller rockers can bind on the stud at full lift. It is sometimes hard to see as it will usually bind on the bottom side of the rocker toward the tip of the rocker. Monte