B&M transpak tranny kit?

Well I was just wondering being a teen with just a few years of working on car experience, would he B&M transpak kit be way to difficult/impossible to install? Even more so without removing the tranny.

TH350

thx

It's not too bad. It's like dropping the trans pan and changing the filter, plus pulling out the valve body and changing its' gasket. It isn't hard and the kit comes with good directions with photos. Its just messy.

I did the tranny shift kit in my th400 in an hour, mind you the tranny is out of the car and I worked on it upside down so the check balls wouldnt fall out, they are a pain sometimes

I just blew a trans because of check balls. If you do it in the car, which a ton of people do, be extremly carful when you drop that valve body. Keep it level. The kit may tell you where they all go. Also I suggest all of reading the directions before you start. Good Luck. Big J

I decided to wait until my uncle comes back, he's a master mechanic + he teaches auto at 2 university's and he's got his own auto company, works for the government directly with automotive collision and waste, and to top it off he's giving me my free paint job at HIS body shop at cal state long beach.

Seriously, he sleeps 4 hours everyday and works none stop the rest of the day. Owns 3-4 houses, tons of cars, and never stops traveling when he wants.

My idle! heh sorry - I like to gloat about him since his life is so damn impressive.