Aftermarket Rally Wheels

I've been searching for aftermarket Rally wheels to replace the original ones that have seen their better days. All of the aftermarket wheels I've found have bore diameters larger than the hub dia. of 2.78 . None of the wheels are hub centric because the center hole is stamped , not machined . None of the wheels are compatible with hub centric rings and even if they were , I haven't found any that are the correct size. All of the wheel manufactures use different size center bores . This all means that you have to find a tire shop that has a lug centric adaptor. Most shops have either never heard of this or if they have , they haveen't used it in 25 years ! The first shop I went to ruined a set of Wheel Vintiques wheels by just slamming the lug nuts on with an air wrench without centering the wheel first. I can't possibly be the only one that has ever experienced this. Any suggestions ? Thanks 

Not sure where you are looking but hub centric wheel adapters are readily available from several suppliers. In point of fact may will make custom spacers to your specifications. I can get back to you with some names / links. Can you tell me what you have found for center hole sizes and what manufacturers offer what sizes? I am looking for a somewhat special combo of backspacing.  Your info about larger than 2.78 size center holes might help me out. Back to you in a few minutes after I dig out some info for you.

Back with some additional data....

https://www.uswheeladapters.com/shop/5-lug-custom-adv-so/

https://www.wheeladapter.com/

https://www.motorsport-tech.com/

These three are on the top of my list but there might be others. US Wheel adapter is one that, I believe offers nearly next day shipping. Not sure if they deliver on that promise but......

If you can get me those center bore dimensions you have gotten from other suppliers and the suppliers names that would be great. As I think about it, hub centric slip on spacers spacers may need the larger center holes you mention on aftermarket wheels of non GM origin. I want to go with hub centric slip on spacers and I currently have Gm 15x8 Rally wheels on the car. I am almost sure that to use a hub centric slip on spacer one needs a wheel with a larger center hole to accommodate the "shoulder" on the spacer.

If you go with ANY brand spacer make sue your vendor is using quality grade aluminum not some cheap material from who knows where like the PRC.