Wheels and tires

TGIF everyone. Im changing wheels on my car. It has had keystone classics on it for 37 years. I’m thinking about moving up to a 17 inch wheel when I get the new wheels. I know the bolt pattern 5 x 4.75 but I don’t know the factory backspace or offset. I also plan on putting the skirts on my car. So im looking for recommendations/advice on wheel/tire combos that won’t affect the skirts. If I have to stay with the factory size that’s fine, I just don’t know the backspace and offset to order the new wheels.  I’ve just always thought the factory wheel/tire combo looked a little small on our cars. Thanks, I appreciate it. 

Edited by PhatNBad

4 hours ago, DragCat said:

Juan, there are tons of threads here with all the specific math numbers lol. Ive always been a fan of the old Keystones, hold on to them they are hard to get these days 

Yeah I read a ton of them earlier but I didn’t come across the factory backspace and offset numbers. Or anything regarding tire width with skirts. 

Edited by PhatNBad