3-row reproduction radiator for sale

I replaced this 3-row reproduction radiator with a 4-row so I no longer need this one. It's 4 months old with very few miles on it. Originally purchased from Summit racing, details can be found here: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-382024

It was a direct bolt-in on my 1970 Monte Carlow with a small block and automatic transmission. Will it fit your car? Check here: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-382024/applications

Nothing wrong with it, near perfect condition.

It is currently $390 new on the Summit Racing website. Selling for $275 including shipping within the continental U.S.

Private message me if you're interested.

(The white spot in the middle of the pictures is light, it's not a blemish.)

radiator1.jpg

radiator-full.jpg

radiator2.jpg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, riverdogs00 said:

Good morning,

Did you experience any overheating with the 3 row? I currently have a similar, albeit older radiator in my car and am unsure if it will be enough for a 454 in the desert heat.

Overheating? Technically, no. Temperature very slowly creeped up at idle. Once moving, temp came back down. I think this radiator is a direct replacement/bolt-in for your big block car but I wouldn't say for sure that it (or any) radiator would be enough in desert heat. ;) If you're looking for a fresh, new, clean radiator, this would be a good choice.

• Like 1