2023 Eastern Meet location Revisited

Searsman

Had a great time last weekend going back to the 2023 eastern meet location for Somernites Cruise. Made me wish we were all there like in last May. Such a wonderful time.. For those of you that didn’t get to attend in May , and those that did , but didn’t meet the Somernites cruise Executive officer, Keith Floyd. I have his picture and a note from him to you guys .. He helped coordinate our cruise activities during our EM. The following pictures we’re taken by Their Cruise photographer this past weekend and posted on there Facebook pages..BTW, only one other first gen MC there last weekend . He comes every show and yes has been stalked to become a member in FGMCC many times. :)
From Keith Floyd : Quote:

“ It was great your club included our cruise in your Eastern Meet, Your cars and members really drew a huge crowd for us , and personally it was a pleasure to meet your club members and see so many beautiful Monte Carlos from many different states. Please feel free to come visit anytime and Your Club is always welcome here.”IMG_1709.thumb.jpeg.e6f3a9e36ad3d68eac9dbce258ec8ed7.jpegIMG_1705.thumb.jpeg.2837dc8128ec0d26ac1ce2851d73761a.jpegIMG_1707.thumb.png.f312884608db14127b86b77f13269065.pngIMG_1704.thumb.jpeg.e24823368327fe5cbc862814281e288f.jpegIMG_1703.thumb.jpeg.9c21e8d14ad01a10af0f5e4f69a4bc71.jpegIMG_1701.jpeg.e0050adf73d5399e87da9835430ce290.jpeg. KF. “.Chief executive officer Somernites Cruise “

Mr Floyd was sent a nice thank you official letter , for his contribution ,from our FGMCC president’ Rob Peters’…

• Like 8

Linda and I really enjoyed the EM in Somerset. If I'm being honest I am a little jealous that you got to go to another Somernites Cruise. Thanks again for making that happen Ron. 

• Like 2
  • You're Welcome 1

1 hour ago, cbolt said:

Linda and I really enjoyed the EM in Somerset. If I'm being honest I am a little jealous that you got to go to another Somernites Cruise. Thanks again for making that happen Ron. 

Was perfect weather back in May and also this September cruise. Couldn’t have asked for a better time or better people… 

• Like 3