Club Officer Elections

Rob Peters

This year we are going to have our officer Elections.  I am announcing this now because in the fall our new officers will be taking over.  What this means is we need to start looking into the process now because once we have any candidates we will have to mail out our voting ballots once they are printed out.

What we need to determine is who our candidates.  All officer positions will be open.  I am now asking for anyone interested in running for any of the officer positions to either email or PM me here on the site.  My email address is rob29ford@aol.com   If you feel you would like to nominate someone please do not do so unless you contact that person and ask them if they are interested in running because we don't want anyone on the ballot who is not interested in running so Please Check First.

For any of the positions, if we only have 1 person interested in running for a position that person will be declared as the winner.  

President Position:  I will not be running for this position again and would like to see another member have an opportunity to run.  This is the only position that the person should have very good computer skills and enough time to perform the duties.  I do know of one person who has expressed an interest in this position.  

Vice President Position:  CK Collins is currently our Vice President and he is interested in running for the Vice President Position again but as yet I don't have anyone else who has expressed an interest in running.

Secretary Position:  Bob Wiemels is currently our Secretary and is interested in running for the Secretary Position again.  As of now I know of one other member who is interested in running for this position.

Each of these positions is a 3 year position so after this years election the next one will be in 2027.

So, if anyone is interested in running for or nominating someone else for any of these position please contact me as soon as possible by email or Private Message.  I would like to have these nominations set by the end of March so  I can start the process of getting voting ballots printed and start addressing the envelopes.   

rob

• Like 9