Eastern Meet This And That

One of our club activities at this years Eastern Meet will be a poker run.  If anyone would like to volunteer to help run this year's driving game please let me know.  The Poker run will be held during the day on Thursday.  If anyone would have any ideas on other club games for Thursday please let me know.

I have started the process of contacting companies about donations for door prizes.  This has been the hardest year ever to get companies to make donations.  Some are willing to send out goodie bag items but some are even balking at this too.  If anyone knows of any companies who may be willing to donate please send me the contact information and I will approach them.  With the number of car shows out there I am sure companies are flooded with donation requests so  they have begun to just say no to everyone.

I have started printing our name badges for all of our members who have provided me with all of the registration information I will need.

I would like to thank everyone who has already registered with Carlisle Events.  Just a note,  Prior to Christmas they were running a discounted rate for registration and I think they may still be offering this reduced rate but I don't know that for sure.

Arrangements for our Award Dinner are all set.  It will be at the show field on Saturday evening and it will be catered by Alfredo from Marcello's Restaurant.  They have been hosting our Award Dinner since the first year they opened and since I have been hosting Eastern Meets in Carlisle and they have hosted our Saturday evening group dinners at every one of the Mini-Meets I have hosted there.

We are all set for our Thursday evening Pizza Party at the hotel and Marcello's Restaurant will be supplying our Pizza's for this event too.

Weather permitting we will be heading to Carlisle Sports Emporium on Thursday after our pizza party.  We will convoy there in our Monte's

I wanted to know if anyone had any thoughts on if we should try to find a place for a car cruise on Wednesday evening.  We could advertise it in the Carlisle area.  This would not be held at the hotel parking lot.  The reason we would not do that is we would not want people to know where our hotel is for security reasons.  

rob

• Like 3
  • Thank You! 1