M/T tires

CrazyDavey

That looks really nice!

There's a guy with a tranny shop down the way from me that has one like that; its a DEMON! to put it nicely...

thanks Mac....thinkin' about a trip down the 1320 next week. It's never seen the track, we'll see...Dave

thanks Mac....thinkin' about a trip down the 1320 next week. It's never seen the track, we'll see...Dave

Yeee Haaa!!! (Thats' my Rednexican side coming out) Cool, you got any idea of what you think she'll run? What Dragstrip you thinking about going to? Have fun with the car and be careful.

Brrriiikikikiii!!! (Uh oh... there's the other side)

Originally Posted By: Reds72WMonte

Yeee Haaa!!! (Thats' my Rednexican side coming out) Cool, you got any idea of what you think she'll run? What Dragstrip you thinking about going to? Have fun with the car and be careful.

Brrriiikikikiii!!! (Uh oh... there's the other side)

CARAMBA!! as they say around here....oops that's probably not PC. blush I have no idaea what she'll do Mac. I'm not going to abuse it, it's a driver but I'm hoping for something at least in the 12's. Going to the street legal drags at Fontana. They run once a month, it's all street stuff through the mufflers. It's about 30 miles away, we're just going to drive it down there and run, see what happens. You can take passangers on runs if you want so we're also going to use the experience to school Patricia on how to run her Monte, it's next...Dave grin