shifter detent

CrazyDavey

someone made a post a while back about The Parts Place having a plate to modify the shifter to be locking action like the "I modified my stock horsehoe shifter" thread....I called them because serveal have recommended them and boy the guy didn't know didley...what a disappointment, does anybody know someone there that knows what they're talking about??? or does someone know how the one they advertise works??..thx, Davey

Thanks everyone, just placed the order. I had gone into the regular catalog and it didn't have that kind of detail. When I called the guy tried to tell me it went inside the trans... crazy

Quote:
boy the guy didn't know didley.

Who is didley? Is he a friend of yours? confused

Quote:
When I called the guy tried to tell me it went inside the trans

It does, right next to the whachamacallitthingymcbobdoohicky...

Geeze Davey, EVERY-ONE knows that!!

Sorry man...it was just too tempting...crazy

And they have it for the 700R4 too. Interesting. I may have to put a stock floor shifter in.

I'll let you know how it works Allan....

Greg, I'm so ashamed, it goes right next to the gazorninplatt. With some good Gorilla Glue it goes right in..3 weeks to dry and I'm good to go.... grin

Originally Posted By: Allan
And they have it for the 700R4 too. Interesting. I may have to put a stock floor shifter in.

I'll let you know how it works Allan....

Greg, I'm so ashamed, it goes right next to the gazorninplatt. With some good Gorilla Glue it goes right in..3 weeks to dry and I'm good to go.... grin

Dave,

Make sure when you install it don't let the didiling pin fall out of the wobbaling joint. laugh

David