700r4 bracket?

ROMO

I just bought a Pro-Performance 4150 carb for my Monte and my question is what throttle bracket and kickdown bracket can I use for a 700r4 trans? Is their a combo type bracket? I havent received the carb yet its only been a few days. And its a SB just in case it matters. Thank you.

There are two brackets you need.. let me look the part #'s up for you. (I use both of them on my car)

this is an older picture, so I don't have the holley brand relocation bracket on the carb itself. but the bracket holding the two cables is the holley piece..

http://home.comcast.net/~kc8oye/Engine/aircleanerbase.jpg

this is the first bracket you need, this is REALLY CRITICAL one to have.. this changes the geometry of the kickdown bracket so that it's correct for the 700r4..

http://www.holley.com/20-121.asp

and this bracket is the one i have in the picture above.

http://www.holley.com/20-95.asp

Just ordered the parts from Jegs smile. Thank you guys. I also got my Pro Performance carb today in the mail its a beautiful thing!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I got them and I put them on, but my car wont run for a few more weeks im doing the painless wiring kit for the whole car, all new fuel system(electric fuel pump) all new suspension. So I will be busy busy busy. I finished all new brakes, with rear disk brakes, body mounts, electric fans, a stroker 385 with a pro systrems 4150 carb.And fatmatted the whole interior. oh and i also installed the billet dash with all autometer gauges. So yea too much to do not enought time or money........But I love it.....

• 1 month later...

Here.. I took this pic a while back.. just finally remembered to get it online for you smile

these are the two holley brackets installed on my Holley carb.

the front bracket (the critical one) is the small L-shapped one bolted to the throttle arm on the carb, that relocates the attachement point of the "kickdown" cable to the right place for a 700r4's or 200-4r's "TV Cable"

the rear bracket is your basic throttle and kickdown cable bracket. I liked using the holley brand one because it fit the carb absolutely correctly with no 'customizing'

DSC02918.jpg

damn jake.. do you LIVE on the website!? i only JUST posted that.. realized I forgot the URL.. added the url.. and there you were wanting the pic!!!