Tires

Chevyss

So much for running G-Force drag radials on the street. Ran over something very sharp. Wasted the left rear. Getting ready to replace the drag radials w/something else. What are your suggestions??? Thanks in advance. 325x50x15 Hossier?? or MT?? I don't think I got 400 miles on them. OH WELL someone told me they would last long.

I'm gonna get me set of M/T ET Streets. Its basically a slick thats DOT approved.

I compared the compound thats listed for the ET DRAGs on Summits website with the ET Streets and it list the same tire compound.

But I like the M/T brand myself, but Hoosiers are good too, lots of brands run at the local dragstrip and all seem to do ok.

From what I've seen, M/T Drag Radials do pretty good if you're wanting to stay with a radial. smile

I'm gonna get me set of M/T ET Streets. Its basically a slick thats DOT approved.

I compared the compound thats listed for the ET DRAGs on Summits website with the ET Streets and it list the same tire compound.

Jared I ran the ET Streets for years, they are not good on the street at all (compared to the drag radials). Im sure your going to run a tube if its going to see street time and that means your going to have to drill out your rims for the larger value stem (for the tube). Now if its for track only because you want to run a DOT class I understand.

Edit - I have 2 sets of rims, one for drag radials, and the other set are ET Drags 28x10.5 that are pinned. In my opinion the ET Drags (full slick) performs better then the ET Streets at the track. From what I remembered reading I believe the slick has a softer compond then the ET Streets

Scott