Front turn signal housing

allchevy

All I need is one, but it would have to be in very good shape, Nice reflector. If you would want to separate them let me know.

If not I'll call around wed and order one.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Wasn't able to find a nice housing so I ordered a housing for a el camino (aftermarket). After waiting 2 months it arrived. But for those thing of doing the same thing, don't. Outside of housing was chromed and the inside was crap. Was told after that it didn't need it due to the amber lens. I explained to them when I ordered it that it was going to be used for a monte with the clear lens. They told me to paint it white. No way, and they took it back. Pretty bummed to say the least.

So now I boxing 4 housing up and sending out to be chromed, should have done it to begin with.

I'm pretty sure the ones for our 70 el camino are Chrome on the inside even for the amber lenses, what we are doing is replacing the amber lenses with the clear Monte lenses more of a custom look since nothing less is facto. In the interior we went pearl which wasn't an el camino color and power vent Windows

It's chromed, but they didn't do a rechrome on the inside just because the amber lens hid it. Inside the housing looks like all my old ones. And to me just like yours the front on these vehicles

is a big visual. I really like those turn signals for some reason.