competition license...

CrazyDavey

Originally Posted By: Andy's Auto
Originally Posted By: CrazyDavey
boy I'd love to Andy, I might just have to arrange something. You might have read that some of the boys over at TC went to Houston a month or so ago and got that -600 air, they went crazy fast there...yeah I think the license thing is a little overboard but it's their sandbox. I had to do a blind cockpit thing too, like go through a complete run and find all the switiches blindfolded...I was tempted to make hot rod motor sounds but thought better of it....because I'm almost dead I even had to submit an EKG.... eek

EKG? Dang mine was just a high school type physical. You know, turn your headand cough type stuff. Are you due for the window new, parachute, diaper, and trans shield now? Pretty much put the 81 Bu to bed until I figure out the 78 more. Did add the 200 shot of happy gas and doing the rollcage as we speak.

yeah anyone 55 or older needs an EKG....have to do a blood workup too...got the net when we did the cage....already had the diaper and trans/flexplate shield...no chute until I get to 150....I'm also dressed up like a mummy now (this will be fun in August)....a 200 shot should get you down the track with some amount of urgency... grin

Good lord, I can see you now, doubles over from heat exposure at Vagas in July from the full fire suit. I'll stick to my old RCI jacket and that's it. But then again, I was welding in the roll cage on the 78 yesterday as I was actually asked not to return without one after three 11.30 passes. Going back wednesday, barring rain with a 200 shot of spray and a much better matched cam to the new FTI convertor. My 81 is looking pretty pissed right now as she still hasn't seen track duty since 1/29. But it walled at 10.30 on motor so it is a tenth slower than the 496 was. And the 505 is not responding to spray the way I think it should.

Met a really cool guy named Matt. He decided to join the ranks of Shop Groupies. In the last month he has painted the car for me and fabbed the 10 point from scratch. I guess I will rock the 81 so he can drive the 78. The guy won't take any money for his labor. Says he just wan't to run the 78. Cool yet creepy, I guess.,