competition license...

CrazyDavey

did my license passes this weekend with the Chevelle, quite an experience but I got it done, also my cage/chassis cert and medical....also had some new bests...6.13 @ 111.60 1/8 and 9.70 @ 138.10 1/4...I'm pretty jazzed with that... wink

Its amazing the ET drop in this car over the last few years. I know you've made some changes but its still basically a street legal full body and interior car.

Pretty cool and great job with the 9.70. I know your need for speed will have you in the 8's before you know it... shifter

thanks everyone....I was there from 7 to 6 that night trying to get all the step passes in. You have to make 6, one launch, 3 moderate (1/8 to about 1000') and 2 full. There was a Summit meet going on so they had to work me in throughout the day. The air was pretty good but not killer, most of the runs were at about 1500' DA....I still have to work out some suspension issues, I've over powered the old set up now and it spins on the initial hit. It's always somethin'.... wink

Davey, you have got to get some East Coast runs in. Good air to you is 1500. Good air to me is -600.

Congrats on your license. I got mine ten years ago but never renewed after it expired. Back then it was two passes, a physical, and three sigs from fellow license holders. Got it done in an hour.

boy I'd love to Andy, I might just have to arrange something. You might have read that some of the boys over at TC went to Houston a month or so ago and got that -600 air, they went crazy fast there...yeah I think the license thing is a little overboard but it's their sandbox. I had to do a blind cockpit thing too, like go through a complete run and find all the switiches blindfolded...I was tempted to make hot rod motor sounds but thought better of it....because I'm almost dead I even had to submit an EKG.... eek

boy I'd love to Andy, I might just have to arrange something. You might have read that some of the boys over at TC went to Houston a month or so ago and got that -600 air, they went crazy fast there...yeah I think the license thing is a little overboard but it's their sandbox. I had to do a blind cockpit thing too, like go through a complete run and find all the switiches blindfolded...I was tempted to make hot rod motor sounds but thought better of it....because I'm almost dead I even had to submit an EKG.... eek

Vrooooooom...........Vroooooom

EKG? Dang mine was just a high school type physical. You know, turn your headand cough type stuff. Are you due for the window new, parachute, diaper, and trans shield now? Pretty much put the 81 Bu to bed until I figure out the 78 more. Did add the 200 shot of happy gas and doing the rollcage as we speak.

Originally Posted By: CrazyDavey

EKG? Dang mine was just a high school type physical. You know, turn your headand cough type stuff. Are you due for the window new, parachute, diaper, and trans shield now? Pretty much put the 81 Bu to bed until I figure out the 78 more. Did add the 200 shot of happy gas and doing the rollcage as we speak.

yeah anyone 55 or older needs an EKG....have to do a blood workup too...got the net when we did the cage....already had the diaper and trans/flexplate shield...no chute until I get to 150....I'm also dressed up like a mummy now (this will be fun in August)....a 200 shot should get you down the track with some amount of urgency... grin