wiper question

does anyone know where i can get soem wipers for my monte...not the blade itslef but the arm i believe. The part that connects to the acually motor that turns them. Well not the motor but the turning assembly that is on the bottom window trim. I hope u get what im talkin about haha. Thanks

there is a couple of places that sell the complete kit , left and right wiper arms and both blades 80.00.if i recall the muscle factory in calf. and something muscle in pa. sells them . gene

mtd, i should have read a little better , you need whats called a wiper transmission .it connects the wiper motor to the actual wiper arm.only available used i think the chevelles,cutlasses,grand prix,etc.will work. gene

Gene is correct, the part you need is called the wiper transmission. This part is not reproduced. He is also correct in that it was the same on the Cutlass, Grand Prix, Chevelle etc. Most any of the cars which had the hide-away wiper system. When you look, make sure the one you buy has the little stud on the drivers side and it is not damaged. The drivers side articulating arm of the wiper on that side must have that articulating arm stud for it to work properly.

Rob

------------------

To access my website click on the picture or link below.

images...

My Two Girls

http://www.cardomain.com/id/robsmodelamonte

Go Car or Show Car, it doesn't matter, you are welcome here