trunk pan replacement questions???

bigscaht

hey this question is for all those who have replaced their trunk floor pans..ive ordered the center & left sections, they should be here this friday and im jus lookin for any helpful tips on doin this job! thanks in advance

Hey Scott, I had the left section replaced (I assisted as I'm not a welder)and once the bad areas were cut out we only replaced what was needed vs the entire left section. We overlapped about half an inch & welded in place. After all the cleanup of welds & repainting (both sides) you can't see a patch was every installed. Plannin & prep was the key.......

i belive there are by dynacorn but im not sure..got a local supplier who I get parts from so I can avoid shipping cost. Got the cowl shoulders from him & they were dynacorn. their supposed to be here or there friday..so I will see how good the fit is!!

Thats most likely how im gonna do it, jus use what I need, I need the whole left side but the brace is still in good condition...once i get the parts then ill start cuttin metal! Whats a sherman?????