Nascar 71 Monte Carlo

So Ive been tooling round the Internet and every where i turn i see this #12 Monte.....It looks pretty slick....so i was wondering if anyone had or knew where to find the setup they used....the main things that Ive notice is the ride height and the front wheel well dimensions.

Welcome Mike!!..."The Coke Machine" indeed! Kevin Wiles would be the owner of the #12 Monte.. he is the club founder and first President of our beloved club. I'm sure with time he will chime-in. Have a look at the "coke machine project".

Hi I'm glad you like it. I also like the way it turned out "looks-wise" but it took a lot of work, and there is no definitive way of making it happen exactly the same because I started with parts of unknown origin, then modified them on top of that.... so with that being said.. .I went back and found this old post that I typed out the last time someone asked about it. (as a side note, the coke machine has not moved an inch in several months, i took the seats out to put rubber floorboards in and have been too lazy and cheapskate-ish to finish the job)

"the suspension on the coke machine is really buggered up and i would not recommend it to anyone. To get the stance of the coke machine you have to cut the fenders. there is no way they will fit without it. Cutting the fenders makes the fenders lose all their structural integrity and they warp up badly. I had to reinforce the wheel lips with a curved rod. It was crazy. The coil springs that were already in the car are of unknown origin. They were very tall, even with the big block in place. I cut 2 coils out. The spindles are I THINK out of a 69 camaro with drums. The stock a-arms are all contorted out of place and the ball joints look like they are at a dangerous angle. I plan on someday making vast improvements to the geometry of the suspension. It was done all wrong to tell you the truth"