"Custom" Steering Wheel ...

Mike Brichta

I finally managed to find a 72 Custom Steering Wheel and was wondering if anyone out there had some good pics of one so I can see what it is supposed to look like. I have only ever seen one on a monte and it was last year at Carlisle PA (Eastern Meet). I am particularly interested in the horn button. I looked at the pic in the "Tech Section" but could not see the answers to some of my questions. Does the horn button have a silver line around the edge? Is the horn button supposed to be raised along the lower edge? Any pics would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

There is 2 types of wheels for a custom ..... there is a 4 spoke wheel that u only got if u have a tilt wheel , the other is flat .

Flat wheel pic is in the 72 Custom Info link smile

Yes, I saw that pic on the website, but it doesn't show enough detail of the horn button section to answer my questions. I have the "flat style" that you refer to, not the 4 spoke wheel. Do you have that type and can you post some more detailed pics?

Thanks,

Mike