Option D33 sport mirrors

Regarding the sport mirror D33 option. I was speaking with one of the Gentlemen from GM Vintage Vehicle Services yesterday and asked him about the sport mirrors on the Montes and whether a passenger sport mirror was an option. Here's what he emailed to me this morning...sorry but it is about as clear as mud but he said it isn't easy to decipher sometimes.

"For 1970-72 only left side remote control mirror was available as an option (D33), but standard on the 1971 SS and 1972 Custom.

1972 Monte Carlo Custom (ZQ3) was equipped with Left Side remote control custom sport mirror. Canadian publications show only D33 available as an extra cost option.

U.S. publications show D35 available as an extra cost option for 1972. For 1972, D35 (U.S.) appears to be only LH remote control sport mirror, the right hand side is listed as an accessory. Monte Carlo Custom appears to be factory equipped with custom sport mirror left side only. Not very clear, but the best I can discern."