Build Sheet Production Date?

I know this topic has been discussed before but am having trouble deciphering how to read the Production date (box 10) on my Build Sheet.

Also the hand written (1220) I can't quite make out what this refers to but has sequence number (that I can read) above it.

Appreciate any help in explaining those numbers for what they mean.

1972MONTECARLOBUILDSHEETTEMPLATE.jpg

Doug

The 1220 to me looks like the work order number (maybe for that week or could be for that shift?

The Box 10 to me looks like SCND MO DATE

Meaning to me the MONTH is !2 the DAY is 13 and the 15 could be the 15th car on the line??

Just guessing based on the small picture I could make out. but this is a CUSTOMER ORDER so maybe the 15 relates to that?

Nice to find a build date...my Flint built car does not have any frown

But I just finished my motor tear down and re-assembly and just got in the house from the FIRST START...MAN WHAT A GREAT FEELING WHEN SHE ROARS TO LIFE AND WAKES THE NEIGHBOURHOOD!! devil

Now to head over to that Austic kids Grandmas to let er rip for him and let that A HOLE neighbour know don't MESS with SPECIAL NEEDS or you will have a SPECIAL SPOT LIGHT ON YOU!!!! mad

Good luck with the deciphering hope someone else has more/better insight.

Regards

Scott

Thanks guys. I was having a problem with the number 15! That did not make any sense to me. Your explanations cleared up my confusion. confused

I know the feeling Scott. Been awhile since my rebuild but still remember the feeling! cool

Doug