Champion radiator question

cbolt

Is anyone running a Champion 3 row radiator in their small block? I just installed mine and am trying to fit the fan shroud... I was wondering what, if any, things people had to do to get it all to fit correctly. Mine is not very close on the bottom, but I think I can make the top cover fit okay, with some shorter shroud to top plate bolts. Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

I've got either the 2 or 3 row, didn't have any issues with the shroud top to bottom, it was side to side as the Champion is a good bit wider than the shroud.

Not much help to you tho.....

I have a A/C condenser that restricts the radiator from moving far enough forward to let the shroud seat properly at the bottom. Yes, the Champion is quite a bit bigger than the stock one, and I guess I should have ordered the 2 row one for better fit. Ill figure it out I suppose. Thanks

Hmmm, I would love some pics. I cant understand why mine isn't fitting like a glove also. There is approximately 1.5" between the base of the shroud and the radiator top mount and bottom mount. I have to check to see if the bolts which attach the shroud to the top plate are too long and dig into the fins, which from a glance they seem like they do....

Thanks! Mine looks about the same on top, but I had to make some mods to the underside. Nobody will be able to see it anyway so I am happy with the install. Im not gonna say it fit like a glove, but I made it work.

Thanks to all who helped.