excessive interior heat

rsorg

while driving my monte the other month it was rather cold outside ,and I noticed that there was a lot of cold air coming out from the center  , where the controls are, for the heat and air conditioning.I have been dealing with a hot interior issue for the last 30+  years,could my foam around my duct work be needing to be changed ,or could it be missing altogether, thanks 

The cowl seal and the hood seal are new ,I might pull the dash and wrap the controller on the back side with foam,and check the duct work connections, thanks 

Hi Murphy, my big block gives off a lot of heat,I can really feel it when the car gets to normal operating temp.To think that a little cruise this past feburary would tell me that there was ALOT of cool air coming from behind the controler ,that I have a duct or other issues , I am now installing dynamat extreme and dynaliner to the interior ,which should help, but I still need to look at the ductwork, Thanks