TH350 Does Absolutely Nothing!!

Fellow members, please help!!

I have a Turbo 350 that was running fine before the car went into storage. I had the front end elavated for about a year (I was slowly working on the front end). None the less, almost all the fluid leaked out while the front end was elavated. However, I ran the engine for about 3 minutes before adding fluid (duh on my part). None the less, now I get nothing when putting the tranny in gear. No engagement what so ever, regardless of gear (R through low).

Can anyone give me some help on what could possibly be wrong?

BTW, the tranny ran flawless before storage. Could letting it sit dry for so long or running the engine with the tranny dry have caused such symptoms?

How about tranny filter and pan, you could of sucked some sediment, I've seen the converter go dry after long periods of storage, and usually to the point where it does nothing when placed in gear, I'd say in most cases about three to four quarts. After topping it off it should return to service?

Rod

fgmcc