Bilstein shocks

Anyone running Bilstein shocks on their 70-72 Monte Carlo? Checked the Bilstein web site, they have shocks for a 70-72 Chevelle, but don't make them for a 70-72 Monte Carlo. I thought they would be the same shock. Any info would be helpful. Thanks, Paul

Bought Bilstein's from RSD Suspension 2 years ago for the 70 Monte. Also put some on a 63 Nova longroof 4 years ago.

Those shocks have been some the best products I have installed on my cars. 

spoony

I am running them. I purchased them from tirerack.com last year and really love the way the car rides and corners since installing them. Great product.

Hey Guys, thanks for the comments, anyone have any part numbers for the Bilstein shocks for a 71 Monte Carlo?  I'm having some trouble finding a part number for the Bilstein's shocks for my 71 Monte Carlo, but I can find the part numbers for Bilsteins for a 71 Chevelle. If they fit a Chevelle I would think they would fit a Monte Carlo. Is there a different in the shocks between the two? Thanks, Paul