Prices

71 MONTE 4 YA

Now would be a good time to put in those drain hoses. Go to Auto zone and get 2 radiator drain repair kits ( plastic tube with 2 orange rubber gaskets). Install them right where that curved piece from the quarter stops and just after the weld area on that piece you replaced. Drill a hole thru,insert tube with gaskets and tighten plastic nut on under side. Then just run rubber/vinyl see thru tubing (Home Depot ) down thru your drain plugs on trunk drop offs. you will be amazed how much water runs out of those 2 tubes. I hope this is accurate enough for you, Since I can't find a picture of it. Had mine done for the last 9yrs. 

As this post states, right where the curved piece ends at the bottom of your window panel on the side that the trim piece attaches,(trim clips ). that is where ttose drain tubes will go. I will try to find a picture though I do not think I have one.

Now would be a good time to put in those drain hoses. Go to Auto zone and get 2 radiator drain repair kits ( plastic tube with 2 orange rubber gaskets). Install them right where that curved piece from the quarter stops and just after the weld area on that piece you replaced. Drill a hole thru,insert tube with gaskets and tighten plastic nut on under side. Then just run rubber/vinyl see thru tubing (Home Depot ) down thru your drain plugs on trunk drop offs. you will be amazed how much water runs out of those 2 tubes. I hope this is accurate enough for you, Since I can't find a picture of it. Had mine done for the last 9yrs. 

As this post states, right where the curved piece ends at the bottom of your window panel on the side that the trim piece attaches,(trim clips ). that is where ttose drain tubes will go. I will try to find a picture though I do not think I have one.

So this will work with vinyl top?

​Yes Rodney it will work with a vinyl top.those drain plugs will be facing the rear glass,away from the vinyl top and just below the vinyl top on the flat part opposite from the glass.Your rear glass sealer will lift the glass off the metal and you will see how they will drain on the channel.

Best way to look at it is in your post on Oct. 28 at 2:05am. You see where you rubber handle is laying inn the picture? they would go in your new piece just below that hammer handle.

Thanks Jim. I got the parts and they are smaller than I thought so I see how they could work now. I went to Home Depot and bought the ten foot 1/2 clear tubing. Gonna get on it as soon as possible. Thanks again! !