Gear Vendor is in.

Nygel

Finally got my Gear Vendor overdrive in and it is working well. I am now keeping a close eye on the milage. So far after 3 days of driving the gas guage is DEFINATELY moving slower. I'll fill up in about 2 days and let and everyone know how it did.

COOOOL!

What rear gears do you have?

Does your control module shift the gear vendors back out of overdrive automatically when you are manually shifting your cars transmission into the next higher gear?

The older models don't but I heard the newer ones are now capable of this.

Bill

Scott, you're right. So far I'm loving it. Bill, so far I've only driven it in auto mode. Tomorrow I'll play with the manual mode and let you know. Loyd, I bought the Gear Vendor directly from the factory for 2300.00 out the door.

I used to leave mine in auto mode and let it shift itself into overdrive at the preset 45 mph but the last few years I have had it in the manual mode. With my steep 4.11 gears I like to kick it on manually at 35 mph seeing how I spend alot of time driving at that speed around town.