Fender extension adjustment question

Does the lower fender extension have any adjustment in or out at the grille. I'm reinstalling my grille and the extension seems to be pushed in at tne bottom. I have the headlight bezel out but can't see much. Any help would be great, thanks

Thanks Aaron, that's helpful. I was going to remove the hood while working on the engine but ended up not. I loosened it and moved forward when I tightened the hinges. I need to adjust it back..from what I read the adjustments are a pain to get correct. Thanks again

Yes it is quite the process to get the hood aligned correctly. I do not recommend doing it without at least one friend spotting you so you can avoid damaging the paint. At the 2016 Western Meet there was a group of us that spent an hour or so trying to get mine aligned right.

All gm body gaps are .120 plus .080 minus .040 inch

in other words .080 to .200

it is best to tram or align the front fenders and core support prior to aligning the hood , basically square up the front end to the cowl then align the hood , good hinges are a must

Leo

Leo, I will have a friend who has a body shop check the front end. The drivers fender does look to be to close at the core support. The hinges seem to be in good working order. Thanks for the measurements, 

Paul