Monte linkage etc needed

70Monterrs

I am looking to convert my current 1970 Monte from a TH 350 to a 4 speed. I have a Super T10 I am getting rebuilt. I need pedals, bell housing, lines, clutch, shifter, etc. Please let me know what you have. please send pics if possible to michaelghampton@hotmail.com

I did a conversion about 10 years ago and had a hard time finding parts. I searched junk yards and found a 69 chevelle and got the parts from it, perfect fit! Iwish you luck in finding what you need!!

Mike

a 700r4 is a direct bolt-in swap.. don't have to modify anything except your kickdown cable bracket... :>

oh yeah and getting the driveshaft shortened :P~

Guest Evil Austin

I actually am doing the same thing TH-350 -> Jerico 4 speed.

The site I have found to be very helpful with KITS for this process is musclecarsonly.com . . .

It seems to be a one stop shop with everything from pedal kits, linkages, z-bar brackets and even the rubber snubbers, return springs, and firewall grommets.

Good luck !

-EA

• 2 weeks later...

Michael,

I have the clutch pedal assembly,which includes the pedals,Z bar,frame bracket,ball,pedal rod,adjusting armand also the fire wall plate which the rod runs thru.If still interested ,PM or Email me. I will provide a picture.They come from a 70 Chevelle

Terry

The Monte has a specific Z-bar frame bracket, which is different from a Chevelle... No repros available... You can probably make a Chevelle bracket work, but it will not be 100% like stock...