Is anyone using Dakota Digital Dash?

MADMAC

If you are let me know what you think. I've never used digital gauges before and before I purchase one I'd like to know if this wouldn't be a wise choice.

There was a guy who put one in his Monte last year but I can't find the thread on it. I think they are way cool and have been trying to convince Mike..but he likes the old school gauges with needles...these are some of my favorite features the Digital Dash has

Several performance calculations include: 0-60 MPH (0-100 KPH) timer, ¼ mile timer, ¼ mile speed display, High Speed recall and High RPM recall.

Dakota Digital instruments systems also include a Demonstration Mode which will cycle the instrument readouts while the vehicle is standing still. This is especially popular while the vehicle is on display at a show, event or simply displaying the instrument system.

Fully programmable speedometer for various tire sizes, rear-end gearing combinations, etc.

Built-in dimmer will reduce the display intensity as headlights/ parking lights are activated.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man I like that set up! Gotta get one. They hard to see during the day? That would probably be my only concern...