Wicked sounding mufflers.

stickshift

What is the most wicked sounding muffler have you guys ever heard? I have always been a Flowmaster guy. I had 40 series two chamber Flowmasters on my Monte, and now I am running single chamber flowmaster race mufflers with an X pipe with the exhaust exiting in front of the rear wheels and it sounds like a thunder storm. Just when I thought Flowmaster was the most aggressive sounding muffler, I heard Spintech. Spintech sounds more aggressive than Flomaster believe it or not. Go on you tube and listen to muscle cars with Flowmasters, and then listen to muscle cars with Spintech and tell me what you think.

i like my DynoMax UltraFlows. dead quiet on the freeway.. sound really nice when I get on it smile

That's good to hear. That's what I've got. Sound awesome while body is off the frame. Hope it sounds as good fully assembled.

Carl

Stickshift, you might look into the spintechs, they were LOUD! I had the sportsman streets, and there are several more agressive versions that they have. They were WAY more agressive than the flowmasters. I have a friend who has the 1 chamber flowmasters, and they are pretty stinkin' loud too, but I think the spintechs will likely beat them out loudness-wise.