BBC Accessory Brackets

FeSo4man

Currently looking for the right brackets for my BCC transplant for the AC compressor and alternator. In a perfect world I'd like to use a passenger bracket for the compressor and driver bracket for the alternator to eliminate the hoses running over top of the engine, but many of the brackets I've found only work on a short water pump for that application. (I have a long water pump) Anyone know if there is a good billet style that would work with a long water pump?

I've also seen the Vintage Air side mounts that mount only to the head that could work, but I was hoping to use the original Fridgidaire compressor and they are all for the Sorden mini compressors. Does anyone know if the bolt patterns/clearance will still work on the stock compressor? I'm not necessarily opposed to just buying a new compressor since I also need to modernize the system from R12, but that's option two. 

If I'm stuck with driver side compressor mount, is there somewhere selling the full set of stock brackets? Everything I've seen has been has been piece by piece on Ebay. 

Thanks!