72 Monte For Sale!

(2) 417 AUTO'S AUTO'S AUTO'S ONLY , Buy , Sell , Trade | 1972 Chevy Monte Carlo...2nd Family owned | Facebook

Hello Monte friends...if you're interested please reach out.  Springfield Mo area.  No shipping.  I would like to sell ASAP.  This Monte is not perfect but a good driver quality, restorable car.  AC all there but not working and yes it has some of the usual monte rust on the lower qrts and rear tire wells, a couple of small spots on the frame and some pitting in the trunk area.  Rear window area seems solid.  As you'll read from the add, we've done a lot and I think this is a fair price.  I really can't go any lower than 13K.  Thanks, David 417-366-0030

David,

The link you provided points to a private FB group, so the info will not be available to people here.

Can you please repost the information and pictures here directly? If you have problems, let me know and I'll work with you to get it posted.

Thank you.

• Like 2