Higher Stall Torque Converter

I want to get different peoples knowledge about having a radical camshaft, needing a higher RPM Stall converter so the engine idles good in gear. I've done a lot of research on this and almost all info. says a higher RPM  stall converter will let the engine idle better in gear. I even saw some info. from someone who said the engine will stall every time you stop. I even called Summit and they confirmed with the cam that I have, I need a higher stall converter. I tested Summit's knowledge about the year of my 700R4 transmission, and they confirmed the same info. for the year of my transmission (82) which I already knew. So I think the info. for the Converter they recommended is good. Any input from others is appreciated.  Thanks, Wayne.

The higher stall will help with idling and it will allow the engine to get into the power band of the cam before engaging.  It will still pull off idle at stop lights and slow starts but it will really grab when the RPM hits stall speed and allow the engine to rev up to the power band easier.  They're great with a Line Lock, next best thing to a tranny brake!  But that is more for racing or street/strip performance.  I'll be getting one for my car too.  Depending on which cam and heads I settle for will determine how much stall I will need. I had a 3500 in my Camaro and I liked it.  For the Monte, it'll probably get a 2-3000.  If I put my 383 in it, probably 3000 for sure.

I imagine that would work with a higher stall.

Actually I can not remember if I have a 3,000 or a 3,500 stall in my Monte. It will flash to 4,000 when I floor it.

I can sit still or drive around slowly and blip the pedal a little and the car does not jump forward. I can almost make it sound like a stick shift, lol.