Registering For 2024 Eastern Meet - Club - Carlisle Events - Hotel Reservations

With all of our 2023 Meets and Mini-Meets behind us it is time to start planning for the 2024 Eastern Meet.  There are a couple things still up in the air and that would be our lead-in activities on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.  Some possible activities are as follows:

·         Poker Run

·         Group trip to the Gettysburg Battlefield

·         Group trip the Lancaster Amish area

·         Group trip to an auto museum or personal collection

·         Go-Cart Racing

·         US Army Heritage and Education Center

·         AACA Museum in Hershey

I am waiting to be able to speak to my Carlisle Events contact to get a list of available sites.

CLUB REGISTRATION

So I can start preparing name badges for you and everyone in your party, order proper award plaques, plan pizza party, plan award dinner, etc.  please provide me with the below information.  Due to the large number of members we are expecting please make your hotel reservations early.  If we fill our block of rooms, they may try to provide us with additional rooms if they possibly can.  You will also need to know we are going to try add one more judging category for our club judging.  I am also going to try to get Carlisle Events to add another category but it may be too late for that.

So you can properly class your car please use the below guidelines:

In adding the new class, the first two classes would not change from what we had in the past.  The changes would be as follows, the changes are in RED:

·         STOCK CLASS -  0 to 3 Alterations from possible Factory Correct

·         STREET CLASS -  4 TO 6 Alterations from possible Factory Correct

·         MODIFIED CLASS – 7 to 11 Alterations from possible factory correct

·         SUPER MODIFIED OR CUSTOM MODIFIED – 12 or more Alterations from possible Factory Correct

For the information, please copy and paste the below information either to an email, a Private Message here on the site or to this thread so I can get it entered into a spreadsheet.  My email is ROB29FORD@AOL.COM

Here is the information I need from you:

Member Last Name: 

Member First Name: 

Club Website Screen Name: 

Names Of Others In Your Party: 

Total Number In Your Party: 

City: 

State: 

Arrival Date:

Departure Date: 

Monte Year: 

Color: 

Vinyl Top Color: 

Judging Class: 

Hotel: 

Room Type: 

Member Email:

CARLISLE EVENTS REGISTRATION

Please register your car with Carlisle Events, either by calling them at 717-243-7855 or go to this link for the GM Nationals and be sure to list the First Generation Monte Carlo Club as your club affiliation.  The reason we ask you to go ahead and register your car now is so we can get a free Club Canopy and the more we get preregistered the larger the canopy for our group.  Carlisle Events also discounts early registrations.  At this point in time, if you are registering in Modified or our new “Club Class” you will need to register as Modified with Carlisle Events and if they do add this new class your class registration can be changed at that time.  Here is the link to register for the 2024 GM   Nationals - https://store.carlisleevents.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=2024%2D031

HOTEL RESERVATIONS

Please make your hotel reservations as soon as possible if you are planning to stay at the Club Host Hotel.  You will need to call the hotel directly rather than through www.marriott.com because the Marriott website will not have the club special rates.  I can not say if their Military Rate or Senior Rate would be any lower but you can check that on your own.  The hotel phone number is 717-243-2060.  Be sure to identify yourself as a First Generation Monte Carlo Club Member to get the club rate.  Below are the club room rates. 

Since there are only 40 rooms in our block and we are not guaranteed any additional rooms, please only reserve one room.  You must be a dues paying member to reserve a room at the club rate.  If you are friends with another member you may want to try to save some money and double up and share a room.

GROUP ROOM RATES

Room Type

Monday 6/17/2024

Tuesday  6/18/2024

Wednesday   6/19/2024

Thursday   6/20/2024

Friday   6/21/2024

Saturday  6/22/2024

QN/QN

$159.00

$159.00

$159.00

$189.00

$189.00

$189.00

KING

$159.00

$159.00

$159.00

$189.00

$189.00

$189.00

KING SUITE

$159.00

$159.00

$159.00

$189.00

$189.00

$189.00

QN/QN SUITE

$159.00

$159.00

$159.00

$189.00

$189.00

$189.00

Thanks,

Rob

• Like 3
  • Thank You! 1

• Rob Peters pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

Member Name Donny Vestal

Member First Name Donny 

Club Web Site WWW.FGMCC.COM

Name Of Others in party Jackie

Total Number in your party 2

City Bluff City

State Tennessee

Arrival Date 06/19/24

Departure Date 06/23/24

Monte Year 1970

Color Maroon

Vinyl Top Color 0

Judging Class Street 

Hotel Fairfield Inn

Room Type QN/QN 

Member E-mail Donnysmonte1970@Yahoo.com

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Donny vestal said:

Member Name Donny Vestal

Member First Name Donny 

Club Web Site WWW.FGMCC.COM

Name Of Others in party Jackie

Total Number in your party 2

City Bluff City

State Tennessee

Arrival Date 06/19/24

Departure Date 06/23/24

Monte Year 1970

Color Maroon

Vinyl Top Color 0

Judging Class Street 

Hotel Fairfield Inn

Room Type QN/QN 

Member E-mail Donnysmonte1970@Yahoo.com

Thanks Donnie, Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

rob