Monte on hold again..

Steve G

Last year was great, car sat for many years and in short time I rebuilt the entire drivetrain. I would have no fear driving it across country right now. Again life has priorities and the Monte will be on hold for a bit, not as long as last time though. Another unexpected event was a few months ago i purchased a car I wanted to buy 12 years ago but it was not for sale.  Well it cleaned out my Monte Carlo funds for a bit.  
 It’s a 67 dart sedan, base model with zero options, all stock original paint, 2 original tires, dealer installed waste basket under dash that’s never been used and protecto plate under the hood never removed from its sleeve. A few dents and dings you would expect. Sorry about the grainy pic. See ya guys later.024121D7-08D1-4D70-A2C1-663D5D6A8D51.jpeg.ecf738441b880c39b7c713ca33f9e157.jpeg

8 hours ago, Steve G said:

Last year was great, car sat for many years and in short time I rebuilt the entire drivetrain. I would have no fear driving it across country right now. Again life has priorities and the Monte will be on hold for a bit, not as long as last time though. Another unexpected event was a few months ago i purchased a car I wanted to buy 12 years ago but it was not for sale.  Well it cleaned out my Monte Carlo funds for a bit.  
 It’s a 67 dart sedan, base model with zero options, all stock original paint, 2 original tires, dealer installed waste basket under dash that’s never been used and protecto plate under the hood never removed from its sleeve. A few dents and dings you would expect. Sorry about the grainy pic. See ya guys later.024121D7-08D1-4D70-A2C1-663D5D6A8D51.jpeg.ecf738441b880c39b7c713ca33f9e157.jpeg

Very sharp