TCI 350 Trans Question

MC-71

I have a new rebuilt TCI Tranny part #TCI-311000. I want to run a stock torque converter. Is this OK with this tranny? Also they say it should have a Tranny Cooler. Has anyone used this tranny? Its going behind a stock new 350. Do I really need this cooler? I bought this trans from my neighbor for $200.00. He never used it. Thanks Carl

with a tci transmission yes you will want to run the cooler.. they build thier transmissions to handle power but they make em to run coolers because heat is the number one failure cause.... the stock converter should be fine but with the gearing in tci trans missions it would be easier to just install a better converter to get the best bang for your buck.

I have a new rebuilt TCI Tranny part #TCI-311000. I want to run a stock torque converter. Is this OK with this tranny? Also they say it should have a Tranny Cooler. Has anyone used this tranny? Its going behind a stock new 350. Do I really need this cooler? I bought this trans from my neighbor for $200.00. He never used it. Thanks Carl

hey carl.

if you want i have a b&m holeshot 2400 stall converter i'll let go cheap. let me know, i,m not to far from you.

thanh