USB mouse

monte70car

I have a usb mouse on my desktop never had a issue with it until now. My issue is I have to double click everything because its not picking up the first click, is this a sign that my mouse is giving up on me? The mouse is about 5 years old.

speaking of mice - we are on our 2nd one & Greg has had to clean the rollers & clean the ball and then it starts acting stupid - doesn't roll, etc.

Are wireless mice any better or is that a stupid question?

A mouse is a mouse right?

Wireless goes though battiers like crazy or at least my did. I did order a new usb mouse from newegg.com I keep forgetting about them. Any way i got a little more then a mouse frown but ive been needing a new video card for a while. Mouse wise I'm going from a 4 button mouse to an 8 button one, still usb port. I gave up on the ball style mouse years ago when i went wireless for both keyboard and mouse.

I just picked up a new mouse today. A rocketfish wired optical mouse. So far it's great. I didn't want one that needed batteries or recharging. It was only $21 at BestBuy. It was honestly one of the only wired mice they had. It's replacing a 2 year old mouse that the wire had started to frey at the connector and i don't really care for exposed wiring. It has a really cool feature that the scroll wheel can actually be pushed left and/or right so it scrolls sideways too, not just up and down.

speaking of mice - we are on our 2nd one & Greg has had to clean the rollers & clean the ball and then it starts acting stupid - doesn't roll, etc.

Are wireless mice any better or is that a stupid question?

A mouse is a mouse right?

Did you scrape the crud off the bottom that builds up over time?

I really need to get out of my bubble - I just checked Target.com and they do not even sell mouses with a ball.

Why does Dell gives these anymore?!?!? (dumb question).

I am going to newegg right now to get me that cheap optical mouse.

That will make Greg so very happy smile