I lost my address bar...........

Capri's 71 SS

My address bar - you know the one where you can type in http//www..... in?

It is gone - I cannot figure out how to get it back...

yep - even made sure address bar was checked but it is still invisible - I think I denied access to it in error with spyzooka and now cannot get it back.

when I downloaded google chrome - IE disappeared into thin air & is no where to be found.

I tried to download (4x) IE-8 but nothing ever happened - it showed up as a program in my control panel but I could not find it anywhere else or get it to launch.

So, now I am stuck with google chrome & sometimes websites are opening with very tiny text size (hard to read for us old folks!) and I cannot see where to change text size like in IE.

I am so frustrated.

And how can I do anymore external HD back-ups? the back-ups will not have IE anymore either.

mad

ok thanks - got the type larger but IE is GONE.

It is not there when I try the IE run. I think it deleted the original version when i tried to download version 8 and then I deleted version 8 when I could not get it to run.

Greg is avoiding the computer because google chrome is too overwhelming for him! lol

I tried to reinstall it from the website but it would never appear - even though it showed up in my programs area (to add/remove) so I removed it.

At the rate I am going, just run me a tab!! lol

I don't even want to know how much the direct phone support cost me a few months ago!! lol