photos

allchevy

when posting photos in FGMCC General Photo Gallery they don't show up, and no one elses photos do as well. I've posted photos before with no problem. I took the same photos and downloaded them to the gallery and they show up fine? Any help?

Good subject. I can get pictures to post, but can't get them to the size I'd like. I'd like to put a photo in my posts like Bill's signature. What am I doing wrong?? Anyone?? Thanks in advance.

Allan;

I go to the gallery, click on FGMCC photos. Looking at the thumbnails there is no icon. Not sure what I'm doing (that's obvious) wrong. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Any advice. Thanks

I think I have fixed the FGMCC General Photo Gallery section of the boards. It is not showing old pictures, but new ones are working. I will see if there is a way to fix the old ones when I get a chance... I would suggest using the other Gallery as it is actually a different piece of software and made to handle pictures better than the built in one. smile

OK! I found the icon, clicked on it and it opened up three addresses. Now to get the picture I want for my signature what do I do. I've clicked on the medium addresses and copyed it, nothing happens. I know (dummie) computer iliterate. Need to take some schooling on this subject. Thanks in advance.

Royce if you want to add it to your sig you need to edit your profile, and where the xxx is now replace it with the link you just copied.

Ian;

I tried that and it didn't work. I highlight the medium link, right click, copy and then try to paste it in the profile signature block. I evidently did something wrong. Thanks for your patience. Just an old man trying to learn. I'll keep trying with your help.