Sent Message Location

MGD72Monte

If I go to "My Messages", I get a list of messages people left for me. I click on "reply" to provide the sender with a response to his message. Once I send the message, I get a note that the message has been sent. Can I see what I have just sent off after it has gone out? A sort of "sent items" folder. I can't seem to locate any replies I have sent out.

Thanks

I'm not sure I understand. Here is a better description or my question:

If I start from the message board page, and click on "Gallery", I end up on a page which has the following options to select from (towards the top left):

My Photos · My Albums · My Favorites

[ 5 messages ]

If I click on [5 messages], I see the 5 messages different people left for me, some of which are comments on specific photos I posted. I replied to some of these messages in the past. Where can I find the replies I sent out? All I see is the messages left for me.

Thanks

Your reply to messages in the Gallery will be stored with the photo that the message you replied to was linked to...

Interesting. Of the 5 messages I have, three are linked to specific photos and two are not. They are just messages people left for me asking me questions in general relating to my albums but not tied with a photo. It is those ones, (i.e. not linked to a specific photo) that I cannot find a reply to.