Velle ran a little better today...

CrazyDavey

went to Fontana today to run Summit....new best was 10.50 @ 128.22.....DA was 3836' for that run and 85 degrees. I'm really happy with the way it has picked up, the Straub Technologies cam and AFR heads are working together very well....car was solid in the 10.50's all day...went to the 4th round in Pro before going too fast....oh darn... wink...I would love to see even a 2000' DA.....

Davey, what am I going to do with you? You have officially matched Bus 10.50s and are right there mph. Do I need to tune on Mr Bu to outrun you? Yes, yes I do. Time to make time.

I guess it is fair to say Bu ran his 10.50s on an 850 Demon and 1 7/8 primary tube headers. I have added Super Comps and a 1050 AED earlier this year, but I think you are indeed Superman. Hard to justify running in 95 degree heat with 99% humidity, but you did it. I work in it.

You make the call. Teammates or rivalry.

I anticipate what Shovel will do in 65 degree weather and low humidity. I have always been a good temp tuner but moisture always gets me in trophy class.

I explained to Hunny Bunny that Red is your crewchief and what she does. Robin says I could hire someone, but she is not willing. Something about being married to a mechanic. She does change the ac filter and does the bulk of the yardwork, and with two acres I guess I cant complain.

Awesome runs. Are the times correcyted at all for elevation or humidity? Or will you just get better with age (I mean the car)

Take Care, Resident Young Guy Davey

Andy

thanks guys....the car was in the zone all weekend, consistent as hell. Had a couple of great heads up races today, that doesn't happen very often at a meet (won one..lost one... grin )...I have to admit for an old dude I was cutting good .0xx lights and it paid off with some wins....60's were dead on as well 150-152 all day....

teammates Andy...you have a hat!!! No the times are raw..no corrections. grin...Davey

shot this in car vid today...this was me.. dial 10.55 against an El Camino dialed 10.59. I ran a 10.57 to his 10.65..we both cut .050 lights but my 60' was better (1.500)...fun fun fun..

Geez that thing is a beast. That run sounded better than the last vids you posted. Pulling like a freight train all the way to 6500.

And Davey, teammates were easier when I was faster.LOL,.

It sounds like you are ready for a trans brake on the monster. I build Bu a TH400 reverse body, Ultrabell, with a brake. Sounds like I need to get crackalacken on this thing.

Andy