Short Vids of the new build

dbreese

I know I know.LOL laugh I hope to have some dyno time set up in the next week or two. After the results I'll have to call Coan with the numbers and then send the converter for a re-stall. Still have to get a driveshaft, exhaust system, and fuel system completed. It will be awhile. frown

David

Sounds great David. I'm with Mike, try gettin that thing in the car and get her ready for 2011 EM wink. I know, I'm bust'n your chops again but it is all in good fun grin. - Dave

Sounds great. What cam do you have in it??

Cammotion low lash soild roller ground on a billet core. The specs are top secret......J/K !! laugh I don't have the cam card in front of me but IIRC in .688 dur around 250 deg @ .050 something and ex is around 640 @ 260 something @ .050. LSA is 110 degrees. Idles around 1300. I'll look at the cam card tonight and post up the exact specs.

Thanks for the positive comments guys. Now if I could just figure out how to edit the bigger files so I can post up more vids!! mad

David

Idle is not bad. Pulls about 12" of vacuum @ 1300. If the guys at Coan can get the re-stall done and give me a 1100 rpm when I drop into gear I should have enough vacuum for the brakes. I want to keep the idle above 1000 because of the solid roller setup. Spring pressure is 245 on the seat and about 650 over the nose. Oil pressure is good @ 45 psi at idle at operating temp and jumps to 70+ when you whack the throttle.

I spoke with the guy at the dyno shop today and hope to have it over there in about 2 weeks. Having to work around my friend schedule and mine as he wants to be there for the pulls. When I get a date set we can play "guess the hp" game. That will be a new thread.

David

Hold that thought Mr. Wolf. wink I'll post a new thread just prior to when we make the pulls. I will also post up the build as that may help in people making their guesses.

Take care,

David